The Crew Person is responsible and accountable for performing specific tasks and duties, as assigned, within the restaurant. The Crew Person provides each Guest with a positive Guest service experience, prepares quality food products according to standards, and keeps the restaurant clean, pleasant and safe for all Guests and employees.
The essential functions of the Crew Person position are denoted below in the following key areas:
TOTAL GUEST SATISFACTION:
- Consistently provides a quality product and Guest service experience that delivers total Guest satisfaction.
- Follows all Guest service guidelines and procedures; takes the appropriate action to ensure all Guest receive “SUPERSTAR Service.”
- Works assigned station(s) accurately and productively; cleans and stocks the station area(s); performs other cleaning duties as assigned.
- Ensures that all Guests receive hot, quality products; prepares, packages and delivers all products according to Menu Standards.
- Handles all food products according to company procedures; follows all company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure the health and safety of Guests and employees.
- Consistently meets job expectations to positively impact the sales and profits of the restaurant.
- Contributes to the restaurant’s success by accomplishing the expected work during each shift; consistently produces quality work.
- Supports the goals, decisions and directives of the Restaurant Management Team; performs additional duties and responsibilities as directed by management.
- Follows all company guidelines for food and cash controls, follows all cost control guidelines to maintain and minimize restaurant costs; properly uses all products, supplies, equipment and facilities.